My baby was transverse my whole pregnancy, and now has turned to breech (mixed gluteal). Can anyone…

Translated automatically. Show original
My baby was transverse my whole pregnancy, and now has turned to breech (mixed gluteal). Can anyone share their experience? How did you deliver: vaginal, planned C-section, or emergency C-section? I'm 31 weeks now, baby is measuring 32 weeks, it's a boy, and I have a 1:32 risk of pre-eclampsia. I'm scared to attempt a vaginal birth with these factors; they said they'll decide on the incision at 35-36 weeks. But the hospital here is pushing for vaginal births, so they might not approve a planned C-section. Should I write them a refusal for vaginal birth? My first two deliveries were vaginal. The first labor lasted 14 hours, and the baby experienced hypoxia. For the second, they had to pull the baby out, and I almost died from bleeding afterward. I don't want to take any more risks, especially with a breech presentation.
Does anyone remember me? I haven't been here for about two years... work, home, kids. And now... I'm…
Comments
Kristin★
A girl was lying next to me, she refused the risks and clearly said, 'I'm not going to take any risks, let's do a scheduled C-section!' And they did it for her, everything was fine! She's a strong woman, I would have chosen the same, even though they tried to talk her out of it...
Translated automatically. Show original
Lena
Yes, I'm willing to risk myself, in terms of a C-section and recovery... But I don't want to risk the baby.
Translated automatically. Show original
Elena
Did the birch pose at 34 weeks and baby flipped 🤣
Translated automatically. Show original
Lena
Elena Your next ultrasound is at 35 weeks. They said if the baby hasn't turned by then, it'll definitely be a C-section.
Translated automatically. Show original
MIRTsELLA
My daughter was tossing and turning in the 3rd trimester. As the doctor explained, if you don't want to deliver in breech position, you can refuse, they can't force you.
Translated automatically. Show original
Fona
Ugh, but my blood pressure is still very low
Translated automatically. Show original
Oksana
At 30 weeks, I have breech presentation, nuchal cord, a large baby, and a high risk of preeclampsia. My screening is soon. If the baby doesn't turn, I'll refuse a vaginal birth. Our hospital is pushing for a vaginal birth. What's the point of all these risk assessments if no one pays attention to them?
Translated automatically. Show original
Kristina
Mine flipped at 37 weeks, right before labor. I had an ultrasound at 36 weeks and was preparing for a C-section.
Translated automatically. Show original
Naziya sidiki
It'll flip around again))))
Translated automatically. Show original
Vitaliy
Yes, there's still time, it will turn around. Mine was also breech at this stage, but was positioned correctly by 35 weeks.
Translated automatically. Show original
Lesechka Shihova
According to the plan, it's PXS; in reality, it's EKS.
Translated automatically. Show original
yankovskaya yuliya
My baby was breech at the third scan. A C-section was scheduled. I went to the maternity hospital, got checked in, they did an ultrasound, and I went home. I left feeling fine!
Translated automatically. Show original
yankovskaya yuliya
yankovskaya yuliya Oh yes, before they gave me the referral, they also did an ultrasound. I think it was around 34 or 35 weeks. Anyway, the baby was positioned correctly before labor. The others were already in the right position.
Translated automatically. Show original
Lena
yankovskaya yuliya Did you end up giving birth yourself?
Translated automatically. Show original
Lena
Oksana At our maternity ward, they also decide whether to bring a certificate from three doctors.
Otherwise, everything is like yours, except for the nuchal cord.
Translated automatically. Show original
Lena
Oksana I'll also write a refusal, why risk it
Translated automatically. Show original
yankovskaya yuliya
yankovskaya yuliya Yes.
Translated automatically. Show original

Read also