Well, my belly is still having contractions. I called the doctor, and she said I need to be hospital…

Translated automatically. Show original
Well, my belly is still having contractions. I called the doctor, and she said I need to be hospitalized anyway since I'm already pretty far along: 39 weeks and 3 days, and we have a scheduled C-section. The doctor said she'll check me and then decide whether to send me home... But, girls, my gut feeling is that they're not letting me go anywhere now... I'm lying here, they're doing a CTG, and I'm just hoping that even if it is a C-section, everything will go smoothly.
Давно я не писала заметки сюда. Просто не до этого было: мужа раньше времени отправили с работы домо… As I suspected, the doctor didn't let me go home... Time: 1:25 PM Weight: 6 lbs 11 oz (3030g) Height…
Comments
Sign In
Svetlana Kovshova
Well, we'll wait for the news then 😄🙏 Good luck 😊
Translated automatically. Show original

Read also